Medical Vendor Reviews
All Healthcare Vendor Services Nationwide
No more guesswork needed. We test and compare healthcare vendor services nationwide!
The Best Healthcare Credentialing Companies
Choosing the best healthcare credentialing company is tough. There are many options, and every healthcare credentialing company claims to be the best one out there. We’ve narrowed things down to the top 6 healthcare credentialing companies, and indicated which is best for you.
Latest Blog Posts
Have Some Questions?
Credentialing is the process of obtaining, verifying, and assessing the qualifications of a practitioner to provide care or services in or for a health care organization. Credentials are documented evidence of licensure, education, training, experience, or other qualifications.
Individual Physician Credentialing
Average cost is $150-250/physician, though this varies across credentialing service providers. Re-credentialing will cost approximately the same.
Whether you are looking to be individually credentialed or are trying to credential a small provider to as large as a hospital, choosing the right service can make or break this complicated process for you. These are just a few things that you should consider before you choose your service:
A standard credentialing process takes from 90 to 120 days based on the guidelines. In some cases, the process may be completed within 90 days and sometimes, it can take more than 120 days. Keeping in mind, the complexities in medical credentialing, it is best to hire experts in the field.
Not limited to the following:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists
- Labs, ASCs & Imaging Facilities
- FQHCs & Rural Health Clinics
- Hospitals & Universities
Credentialing companies should provide contracting and insurance credentialing services to practices and hospitals of all shapes and sizes across the country, and have been doing so for over 10 years.
- Medical Billing
- Provider Enrollment & Credentialing Services
- Individual & Group Medicare Enrollment
- Medicaid Enrollment for Group & Individual
- Insurance Contract Negotiations
- Payer Fee Schedule Creation & Evaluation
- Telemedicine Credentialing
- Lab enrollment services (CLIA)
- Medical License Application Processing & Renewals
- DEA Registration & Renewals
- CAQH Registration & Enrollment